Groundbreaking Shooting Classes Taught by Seasoned Experts in the Columbia, SC, Area
For shooting classes that focus on measurable improvement in sporting clays, trap, and skeet shooting, residents of Columbia, South Carolina, can sign up for lessons in the Coordinated Shooting Method (CSM). CSM was developed by John Higgins, a shotgun shooting instructor with more than 40 years of teaching experience in the U.S. and the U.K. who wanted to craft a new method of instruction that wasn’t restricted by traditional schools of thought. CSM is the result of extensive research and observation, and it has been proven time and again by countless students to be more effective and fun than any other shotgun instruction method.
If you live in Columbia, SC, you can take shooting classes from John himself or another certified CSM instructor. You will be able to enjoy the benefits of:
- User-friendly and highly personalized shooting instruction that is not bound by established conventions
- An emphasis on having fun and achieving noticeable results instead of dry, clinical teaching
- Discovering which techniques work for you and which ones don’t through a learning method that adapts to your needs and comfort levels
- Mental and physical training to teach you self-improvement techniques applicable to all shotgun sports
- A refreshing and innovative approach to learning that encourages you to be open minded
John is a passionate and approachable instructor whose shooting classes truly illustrate his love of teaching, and the many other experts he has trained across the U.S. share in his enthusiasm for seeing new and experienced shooters alike reach their goals in shotgun sports. With CSM shooting classes, you can be certain that you’re learning from the best teachers possible.
For more information about Coordinated Shooting Method classes available in Columbia, SC, contact John Higgins today.