Shooting Instructor John Higgins Helps Shotgun Shooters Reach their Goals with the Coordinated Shooting Method
For a shooting instructor who can truly help you gain skills in shotgun sports or improve the skills you already have, turn to John Higgins, the creator of the Coordinated Shooting Method (CSM). CSM is a groundbreaking method that is designed to combine mental and physical training together into an adaptive approach to learning to shoot. This will allow you the freedom to find what techniques bring you the most success as a shooter, as well as providing an open and fun environment for learning, whether you’re a first-time shooter gaining new skills or an experienced competitor looking for new ways to improve.
John is a highly respected shooting instructor who, in addition to inventing CSM, is well known for:
- Having trained shooters in the U.K. and the U.S. for more than 40 years prior to creating CSM
- Loving to teach students of all ages and skill levels
- Being easily approachable and fun to work with
- Having a wealth of knowledge and expertise in virtually all outdoor sports
- Working closely with his students to find the best ways to explain concepts to them
Additionally, if you’d like to become a shooting instructor yourself, just ask about the two CSM instructor certification courses. Through TRACS and CLAYS, you’ll learn how to teach and coach students in the art of shotgun shooting in your area.
If you’re interested in more information about learning from a Coordinated Shooting Method instructor, contact John Higgins today.