Innovative Shooting Classes Available in Detroit, MI, that Provide a Fun and Unique Learning Experience
Shotgun shooting classes don’t have to be dry and boring like many lessons taught through traditional rote methods in dull clinical settings. If you live in the Detroit area of Michigan and would like to learn how to truly excel at trap, skeet, and sporting clays shooting, schedule lessons in the Coordinated Shooting Method (CSM). CSM was developed by master shotgun instructor John Higgins, whose experience in teaching shooting sports goes back many decades in both the U.K. and the U.S.
John is an enthusiastic and knowledgeable instructor with a love of all outdoor sports, and the shooting classes that he and other CSM-certified instructors teach are unlike any other. When you take CSM lessons in Detroit, MI, you’ll be able to:
- Discover mental techniques that help you self-correct and continually improve your skills
- Have fun watching yourself achieve results and reach measurable goals immediately
- Learn quickly and naturally through a process that adapts to you with the techniques that you’re most comfortable with
- Enjoy reaching your full potential without being bound by the restrictions of traditional teaching methods
- Feel a sense of inclusiveness and friendliness as you learn
CSM shooting classes are available in one-on-one and group sessions, so you can work on your personal competitive skills or schedule an outing for a family gathering, office day trip, or friendly get-together.
To find out more or to sign up for Coordinated Shooting Method classes in the Detroit, MI, area, contact John Higgins today.