CSM’s Definition of Success
WE DEFINE SUCCESS AS
- Being committed to being the best instructor that you can be within the scope of your limitations.
- Setting high but realistic goals and training hard to reach them.
- Pursuing your goals and enjoying yourself.
- Asking for help when you need it.
- We want to call attention to the importance of what we do as sporting clays instructors.
- Make sporting clays instruction more flexible, adaptive, and creative by using our targeted training system.
- Seek and provide continuous learning experiences.
- Provide advocacy for and awareness of the sport at all levels.
- Encourage professional collaboration at all levels.
- Strive for excellence, not perfection, in all that we do.
- That our curriculum, program design, and training system can make a symbolic and lasting impact on the current instructional paradigm.
- That our curriculum is the heart of what we do.